Pool House Builders
Your pool party is making a big splash! All your guests have taken a plunge into your in-ground pool and are having a wonderful time. But then come the challenges. The only restroom for your guests is located inside your clean, dry home. You’re also not sure where to put the snacks to avoid having them become wet. And where will your guests change into dry clothes before their departure?
With a custom pool house from Outdoor Personia, you can provide your guests with a gathering place out of the sun when they aren’t using your pool. You can add restroom facilities or even a shower! Your pool house will minimize foot traffic into your house by providing a place to change. And by creating your own personalized kitchen and serving area, you will have the opportunity to conveniently satisfy your guests’ appetites.
Our pool house design experts love helping our customers create luxury pool house designs that will fit perfectly into their backyard and lifestyle. Learn more below, or start the conversation with one of our pool house design experts now!
- Custom Pool House Uses and Benefits
Custom Pool House Uses and Benefits
Are you wondering how you might benefit from a custom built pool house from Outdoor Personia? A few benefits to building a luxury custom pool house include the following:
- An outdoor changing room: Are you tired of people walking through your house wearing dripping swimsuits and wet towels? Prevent slips and falls and avoid damage to your hardwood floors and carpets by installing a pool house with an outdoor changing room and restroom. Your guests will appreciate you keeping their clothing dry by placing them inside your convenient changing area.
- An outdoor shower or restroom: Do your guests want to take a shower before heading home? Minimize the foot traffic in and out of your house and make after-party cleanup a snap. Add a shower to your outdoor bathroom and keep summertime dirt and sand outside where it belongs.
- Outdoor dining space: Do you like to host casual dinner parties with your friends and neighbors? When you place an outdoor kitchen and refrigerator in your poolhouse you can enjoy your company without making unnecessary trips to your house. Serve your guests in style while keeping the atmosphere casual and fun. An added benefit: You won’t have to stress out about spills and messes!
- Storage and mechanical space: Searching for a way to subtly hide your pool pump, supplies, equipment, toys or other poolside paraphernalia? Incorporate a storage area into your pool house to keep your pool equipment and gear protected from the elements, yet close enough for easy access!
- Increase the value of your home: With a little help from Outdoor Personia’s experts, you can customize your pool house to blend in with your home’s architecture and color scheme, creating both a functional and beautiful outdoor living space that will be sure to appeal to potential home buyers. What home buyer wouldn’t love an outdoor kitchen, bathroom, patio or bar next to the pool?
- Custom Pool House Sizes
Custom Pool House Sizes
At Outdoor Personia, you are given the opportunity to create your custom pool house plan with the exact dimensions you desire. When you build with us, there are no limitations on size - just keep it proportional to the setting it will accent and make sure the finished space will be large enough for your heart’s desires!
Not sure about the size pool house you need? Here are three typical pool house sizes and what you can do with them.
- Pool House Shed. The pool house shed is our smallest structure, best suited for a pool with limited space around the perimeter. A common shed size such as a 10’x12’ will efficiently accommodate all of your pool cleaning gear, toys and equipment.
- Medium Sized Pool House. Averaging between 250-500 sq. ft., this pool house is about the size of a single car garage. At this size, utilities such as electricity, gas, plumbing and sometimes HVAC are commonly installed. Restroom facilities and a small living area can provide comfortable space for changing and resting. You can also include an outdoor kitchen area with a louvered pergola or fully-roofed pavilion for seating for entertaining.
- Large Sized Pool House. Now this is the real deal! With space for a bathroom, living room, bedroom, full kitchen and even room for storage, your weekend guests can relax in style and comfort. Our large sized pool house builds average above 500 sq. ft., providing living space for everything you’ve been dreaming of!
- Pool House Customizations and Features
Pool House Customizations and Features
This is where the fun begins! Create your pool house to look and function exactly the way you desire. When you build a pool house with Outdoor Personia, the options are endless!
- Install a summer kitchen: Keep drinks cool and meals warm by incorporating a refrigerator and stove into your pool house design. Add a pantry of any size, perfect for keeping poolside snacks handy.
- Pool house restroom facilities: With a restroom and shower next to the pool, your house will stay much drier on those warm summer days. Consider adding a handy laundry room in your pool house to keep wet swimsuits and towels in their rightful place.
- Add a pergola or pavilion: Give your custom pool house additional functionality by adding a pergola or pavilion to the front or side for shelter keeping your guests out of the sun or rain and enhancing your outdoor entertainment options.
- Accentuate with a custom seating option: Customize your own unique outdoor seating area and unwind on a soft sofa or chair or maybe create a bar seating area. Add a fireplace for evening warmth with a soft couch and a stylish coffee table.
- Create your own unique style: At Baystate, you have the opportunity to create a luxury pool house to reflect your own unique personality and style. Whether you are seeking a mediterranean, modern, rustic, or country cottage style pool house, we can build it for you. Add finishing touches such as flower boxes, outdoor dining furniture, lights or a cupola and make your pool house unique - just like you!
- Pool House Design Plans
Pool House Design Plans
There’s nothing quite like a pool house plan that is designed specifically for your backyard and lifestyle. One of our pool house design experts would be happy to hear your list of pool house ideas and help you create a pool house blueprint that is identical to the one of your dreams.
During the pool house design consultation, one of our pool house design experts will discuss your pool house needs and your backyard setting with you, explain the various options and features available, and begin designing your pool house plans. Once your final pool house design plan is ready for review, it will contain the exact dimensions of your pool house, the architecture you desire, and the features you chose.
We love building pool houses that will serve their purpose for generations to come. Our goal is to help you create pool house plans for a space you want to use regularly and where you can get away and relax. A place that will not only serve a practical purpose but will also add beauty and value to your backyard.
- Steps to Building a New Pool House
Steps to Building a New Pool House
You have a beautiful pool. Now you want to build a pool house. But you aren’t sure where to start. Outdoor Personia is here to help.
Stop by Baystate Outdoor Personia at either of our two convenient design showrooms in Bellingham or Hanover. One of our design experts will be happy to sit down with you and discuss the ideas and dreams you have for your pool house. Together, we will customize a pool house floor plan that will best suit your needs and look just how you envision it.
Next, if your area requires a permit, Baystate will be happy to help. With many years of experience, we can help you complete the necessary documents and permits or walk you through the process required for you to build your pool house.
Once the necessary paperwork is obtained, we will schedule the building of your pool house, and construction will begin! Our expert craftsmen and pool house installers will carefully and efficiently construct your pool house. Honesty, punctuality and taking care of your property are essential attributes that are practiced by our crew of pool house construction experts. Our goal is to go above and beyond to please you on your pool house project.
The final step is yours. Whether you relax inside or outside your new pool house, sip an ice-cold lemonade and be thrilled with the final result. Your dream is now a reality!
- Pool House Financing
Pool House Financing
Need financing for your new pool house? Don’t worry! To help our customers finance their custom pool house projects quickly and affordably, Outdoor Personia has partnered with Home Loan Investment Bank, FSB. They are a Federal Savings Bank with 60 years of experience and excellent service. With loan officers available 5 days a week, they are dedicated to handling all financial aspects of your new pool house construction project.
- We Build Pool Houses Near You
We Build Pool Houses Near You
Looking for pool house builders near you? With two design locations in Bellingham and Hanover Massachusetts, we provide pool house design and build services for coastal New England states from Connecticut up to Maine, and for our friends and neighbors in Vermont and New Hampshire as well!
We love building pool houses in Massachusetts counties including Suffolk, Bristol, Worcester, Barnstable, Middlesex, Plymouth, Norfolk, Nantucket and Dukes. Whether you reside in a fine suburb of Boston, have a summer cottage on Cape Cod or Martha’s Vineyard, or live somewhere in between in the Baystate, we would be delighted to help you design and build the custom pool house that you’ve been dreaming of. Be sure to read about our recent custom luxury pool house projects in Hingham, Braintree, Hull, Middletown, Wrentham, Wayland and Leominster.
If you are from Rhode Island’s Black Riverstone Valley, Providence, Smithfield or Riverside, we would be delighted to serve your custom pool house design and build needs as well. Contact us to get started today!
Pool House Solutions
Other people like you have come to Baystate seeking solutions for their outdoor living spaces. Check out these completed projects to see how we created personalized solutions that were exactly what they were looking for.
Get Started Now!
1. Complete the form. 2. We will contact you to learn about your needs. 3. Together we will design your outdoor structure!
Get in Touch.
Have some questions? Contact us today by filling in the form below and we will get back to you with the information you requested.