Wouldn’t you love to maintain a garden year-round? Always have the smell of fresh herbs and the taste of garden tomatoes in any weather. Imagine having a solar heated sanctuary to keep your plants healthy in the middle of harsh New England winters, or get a jump start on the growing season where you can plant early before moving them to the outdoor garden.
Outdoor Personia can make this dream a reality by custom designing a quality, hand-crafted Haven Greenhouse just for you. Our deluxe pressure treated pine or cedar wood framed greenhouses offer many features and styles including freestanding, lean-to, and some with an enclosed space for storage. You can include benches for easy potting, window ventilation to control the summer heat, or an electric package for fans and lighting. Our personalized greenhouses can offer unique features to match each person’s needs.
Your new backyard oasis can also be used as a home-office, she-shed, relaxation room, or even install a therapeutic hot tub. What other ways would you use this naturally heated space? Stop by either of our two design centers in Bellingham, or Hanover Massachusetts, or Contact one of our design consultants today and let us know what kind of greenhouse you’ve been dreaming about!
Other people like you have come to Baystate Outdoor Personia seeking solutions for their outdoor living spaces. Check out these project ideas and customer stories to see how we can personalize a solution for your individual needs.
Frequently Asked Questions about Greenhouses
- Why Should I Build a Greenhouse?
Why Should I Build a Greenhouse?
- A greenhouse is a warmer and more humid environment than the outdoors, providing an ideal climate for growing flowers, vegetables, and herbs. You can extend the limited New England growing season by planting early and move your harvest to an outside garden for the summer.
- As well as protecting your plants from harsh weather, you won’t have to worry about pests like deer, insects, rodents or hungry birds.
- With the increasing trend of organically grown fruits and vegetables, year-round organic planting has become an essential lifestyle choice as well as saving money on store bought produce.
- A personalized greenhouse is a perfect place to relax and enjoy being outside even during the coldest winter months.
- Why Not Just Order a Greenhouse Kit Online?
Why Not Just Order a Greenhouse Kit Online?
Pre-built greenhouse kits do not include expert installation. The homeowner is solely responsible for either building the structure of hiring a costly professional contractor.
Many greenhouse kits are framed with light-weight aluminum to keep shipping costs low and may be susceptible to the high winds and harsh temperatures of the Northeast. If the ground is not properly prepared and level the structure’s materials can crack or warp over time.
- What Materials Do You Use to Build Your Greenhouses?
What Materials Do You Use to Build Your Greenhouses?
Outdoor Personia frames our structures with a variety of materials including pressure treated southern yellow pine or stained cedar wood with weather-resistant metal trim.
Durable polyacrylic clear walls and roofing diffuse the sun’s rays while still retaining the natural solar heat. You can also choose from a number of floor types for best drainage. The solid knee walls can support an optional bench for potting and choose to cover the exterior with painted Duratemp siding or stained cedar shingles.
- What Options Do You Offer For a Custom Greenhouse?
What Options Do You Offer For a Custom Greenhouse?
You can include optional benches for easy potting, window ventilation to control internal temperatures, or an electric package for fans and lighting. The outer dimensions and base wall can be built at various sizes as well as adding an enclosed storage shed section.
Get Started Now!
1. Complete the form. 2. We will contact you to learn about your needs. 3. Together we will design your outdoor structure!
Get in Touch.
Have some questions? Contact us today by filling in the form below and we will get back to you with the information you requested.